FRYSCKy membership dues are good for one school year beginning July 1 and ending June 30 annually.
FRYSCKy Membership Application & Invoice
- Membership in a Professional Organization
- Support of a Major Statewide Advocacy Organization
- Eligible to Serve on the FRYSCKy Board of Directors *
- Eligible to Receive Scholarships for State & National Trainings *
- Regular Communications on Legislative Issues Pertaining to Children, Youth, & Families
- Linkages to Other National Organizations
- Discounted Rate for Fall Institute
- Membership Card
* not available to Associate Members or non-FRYSC staff regardless of membership category
Make Checks Payable to:
2220 Nicholasville Rd.,
Lexington, KY 40503
Federal Tax ID# ~ 61-1227454
Please send a copy to your Board office along with your PO and request that they send payment along with a copy of the form to the FRYSCKy address provided above. If an invoice is required, you may request one by emailing FRYSCKy.Office@gmail.com.
Please keep a copy of this form for your documentation.
This form must be included with payment to ensure proper credit.