FRYSCKy membership dues are good for one school year beginning July 1 and ending June 30 annually.
FRYSCKy Membership Application & Invoice
- Membership in a Professional Organization
- Equal Voting Power *
- Eligible to Hold Elected Office *
- Subscription to FRYSCKy News
- Eligible to Receive Scholarships For State & National Trainings *
- Support of a Major Statewide Advocacy Organization
- Regular Communications on Legislative Issues Pertaining to Children, Youth, & Families
- Linkages to Other National Organizations
- Discounted Rate for Fall Institute *
- Membership Card
* not available to Associate Members or non-FRYSC staff regardless of membership category
Make Checks Payable to:
2220 Nicholasville Rd.,
Lexington, KY 40503
Federal Tax ID# ~ 61-1227454
This is your only invoice, please send a copy to your Board office along with your PO and request that they send payment along with a copy of the form to the FRYSCKy address provided above.
Please keep a copy of this form for your documentation.
This form must be included with payment to ensure proper credit.