Did you know…
- FRYSCs employ 1,400+ people statewide (full- and part-time positions).
- FRYSCs are funded per free meal eligible student. Over the past three years, there have been more than 300,000 students who were free meal eligible.
- FRYSCs have the potential to serve 600,000+ students each school year (not including the 0-3 population), in addition to the families of each student.
- FRYSCs, on average, are now making 12,000,000 student contacts and 4,000,000 family contacts each year.
- For more important FRYSC data, see Facts & Figures.
- FRYSC Regional Map
Fall Institute 2019
WellCare Health Plans is a FRYSCKy Silver Corporate Sponsor. Their funds were used to support training and conference activities for the 25th FRYSC Anniversary (Fall Institute 2016). WellCare has developed a full complement of expertise in three major areas of government-sponsored health care: Medicaid, Medicare Advantage and Medicare Prescription Drug Plans. Learn more at https://wellcare.com/en/Kentucky.
AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service. Your shopping will support Family Resource and Youth Services Coalition of Kentucky Inc. Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible purchases to FRYSCKy. Start shopping and supporting FRYSCKy by using this link to shop.