Did you know…
- FRYSCs employ 1,400+ people statewide (full- and part-time positions).
- FRYSCs are funded per free meal eligible student. Over the past three years, there have been more than 300,000 students who were free meal eligible.
- FRYSCs have the potential to serve 600,000+ students each school year (not including the 0-3 population), in addition to the families of each student.
- FRYSCs, on average, are now making 12,000,000 student contacts and 4,000,000 family contacts each year.
- For more important FRYSC data, see Facts & Figures.
- FRYSC Regional Map
May 4, 2020 • Bowling Green, KY
Victory Over Violence 2020
AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service. Your shopping will support Family Resource and Youth Services Coalition of Kentucky Inc. Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible purchases to FRYSCKy. Start shopping and supporting FRYSCKy by using this link to shop.