|Bridging Barriers and Changing Lives
Did you know…
- FRYSCs employ 1,400+ people statewide (full- and part-time positions).
- FRYSCs are funded per free meal eligible student. Over the past three years, there have been more than 300,000 students who were free meal eligible.
- FRYSCs have the potential to serve 600,000+ students each school year (not including the 0-3 population), in addition to the families of each student.
- FRYSCs, on average, are now making 12,000,000 student contacts and 4,000,000 family contacts each year.
- For more important FRYSC data, see Facts & Figures.
- FRYSC Regional Map